Pat Conroy MP

Pat Conroy MP

Member for Shortland, NSW

Minister for Defence Industry Minister for International Development and the Pacific

Australian Labor Party


Total Interests: 46

Latest alteration: Memberships - 31/12/99

Source: Statement of Registrable Interests - this contains interests declared as at 11/04/22 and alterations since then. More info

This statement contains interests declared as at the dissolution of the previous parliament on 31/12/99 and, where applicable, alterations since then, including new interests and amendments and deletions to existing interests. The date of an alteration is when it was declared to the register, not when the change occurred.

Please note open politics has amended the wording and formatting of some MPs' and Senators' declared interests to improve readability or to correct mistakes. We recognise we may have made errors in transcribing interests, and recommend you verify the information below against the original statement. To notify us of a mistake or oversight, email sean@openpolitics.au.

Shareholdings

Shareholdings in public and private companies, including any holding or subsidiary companies

RepPersonName of companyDate
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable  
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Family and business trusts

Family and business trusts and nominee companies

i. in which a beneficial interest is held

RepPersonName of trust/nominee companyNature of its operationBeneficial interestDate
Pat ConroySelfNot Applicable  
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable  
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Family and business trusts

ii. in which the Member, spouse/partner, or dependent child is a trustee

RepPersonName of trust/nominee companyNature of its operationBeneficial interestDate
Pat ConroySelfNot Applicable  
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable  
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Real Estate

Real estate, including the location (suburb or area only) and the purpose for which it is owned

RepPersonLocationPurposeDate
Pat ConroySelfKingston ACT unit Residential 
Pat ConroySelfPurchase of residential Warners Bay property, owned 77.5% by spouse & I. Remaining 22.5% owned by another relative.Residential / Rental  
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerPurchase of Warners Bay property, owned 77.5% by spouse & I. Remaining 22.5% owned by another relative.Residential / Rental  
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Directorships

Registered directorships of companies

RepPersonName of companyActivities of companyDate
Pat ConroySelfNot Applicable  
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable  
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Partnerships

Partnerships, including the nature of the interests and activities of the partnership

RepPersonNameNature of interestsActivitiesDate
Pat ConroySelfNot Applicable  
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable  
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable  

Liabilities

Liabilities, including the nature of the liability and the name of the creditor

RepPersonLiabilityCreditorDate
Pat ConroySelfMortgage on Kingston residential property Greater Bank 
Pat ConroySelfRental of Warners Bay Townhouse managed by LJ Hooker, Warners Bay 
Pat ConroySelfMortgage on Warners Bay Property with spouse Greater Bank 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerMortgage on Warners Bay Property with spouse Greater Bank 
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Bonds

Bonds, debentures and like investments

RepPersonType of investmentBody in which investment is heldDate
Pat ConroySelfNot Applicable  
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable  
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Savings or investment accounts

Savings or investment accounts, including the nature of the account and the name of the bank or financial institution

RepPersonName of bank/institutionDate
Pat ConroySelfGreater Bank 
Pat ConroySelfGreater Bank 
Pat ConroySelfME Bank 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerGreater Bank 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerCommonwealth Bank of Australia 
Pat ConroyDependent children 

Other assets

The nature of any other assets (excluding household and personal effects) each valued at over $7,500

RepPersonNature of any other assetsDate
Pat ConroySelfSuperannuation - Australian Super 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerSuperannuation - First State Super 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerSuperannuation - Australian Super 
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Other income

The nature of any other substantial sources of income (excluding official salary)

RepPersonNature of incomeDate
Pat ConroySelfNot Applicable 
Pat ConroySelfRent from Warners Bay property 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerIncome from employment at Medical Practice 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerRent from Warners Bay property 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerIncome as a Lake Macquarie City Councillor 
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Gifts

Gifts of more than $750 from official sources (e.g. a foreign or domestic government, or officeholder in a government) or at more than $300 from non-official sources. Gifts from family or friends do not need to be declared unless a member or senator judges that it could create an appearance of a conflict of interest.

RepPersonDetails of giftsDate
Pat ConroySelfFoxtel provided in electorate office 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable 
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Travel or hospitality

Sponsored travel or hospitality where the value exceeds $300

RepPersonDetails of travel/hospitalityDate
Pat ConroySelfNot Applicable 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable 
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Memberships

Membership of any organisation where a conflict of interest with a Member's public duties could foreseeably arise or be seen to arise

RepPersonName of organisationDate
Pat ConroySelfQantas Chairman's Lounge 
Pat ConroySelfVirgin Club Membership 
Pat ConroySelfBHP Rifle Club - Honorary Vice President 
Pat ConroySelfFilipino-Australian Society of Hunter Valley - Member 
Pat ConroySelfRedhead Surf Life Saving Club - Patron 
Pat ConroySelfSpeers Point Amateur Sailing Club - Patron 
Pat ConroySelfWestlakes Access and Support - Patron 
Pat ConroySelfEastlakes U3A - Patron 
Pat ConroySelfRotary Club of Belmont - Member 
Pat ConroySelfAustralian Manufacturing Workers' Union - Member 
Pat ConroySelfPatron - Belmont RSL Sub Branch 
Pat ConroySelfSouthern Beaches Rugby Club - Member 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerVirgin Club Membership 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerQantas Chairman's Lounge 
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable 

Other Interests

Any other interests where a conflict of interest with a member’s or senator’s public duties could foreseeably arise or be seen to arise

RepPersonNature of interestsDate
Pat ConroySelfNot Applicable 
Pat ConroySpouse/partnerNot Applicable 
Pat ConroyDependent childrenNot Applicable